Makers Of Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOD

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» стрижка машинкой советы
Black ops mixed news - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:59 am by Guest

» apartamenty hel
Black ops mixed news - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:22 pm by Guest

» программы навигации
Black ops mixed news - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:14 pm by Guest

» benefits of fish oils
Black ops mixed news - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:39 pm by Guest

» ustka kwatery nad morzem
Black ops mixed news - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:34 pm by Guest

» debki noclegi cennik
Black ops mixed news - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:36 pm by Guest

» Hi Every body
Black ops mixed news - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:45 pm by Guest

» kretowiny domki na sprzedaz
Black ops mixed news - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:31 pm by Guest

» pokoje mielno ceny
Black ops mixed news - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:24 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Black ops mixed news

Go down 
+2
CJ5605
beanreaper
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Epic_VipaM498
Almost Spammer
Almost Spammer
Epic_VipaM498

Black ops mixed news - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops mixed news   Black ops mixed news - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:25 am

naaaaa
Back to top Go down
styu76
NeEd MoRe PoStS
NeEd MoRe PoStS
styu76

PostSubject: Re: Black ops mixed news   Black ops mixed news - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:26 am

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahahaahhahaha you asked your dad Very Happy rofl
Back to top Go down
beanreaper
Getting Started
Getting Started
beanreaper

PostSubject: Re: Black ops mixed news   Black ops mixed news - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:47 pm

Bradygames has made another Call of Duty Strategy Guide, and we run you through a bit of interesting multiplayer information. Including the Prestige unlocks and pro-perks!

First of all, go out and buy the Call of Duty: Black Ops paperback » or the most awesome hardcover » now! It could really come in handy, we promise.

In it, you'll find a complete campaign walkthrough that will show you an A-Z walkthrough through the entire game, including all the enemy intel items (for us achievements whores!). But you'll probably want to read it even more because of the comprehensive multiplayer coverage. All weapons, attachments, maps, game modes and much more will be covered.

Rank Rewards and Unlocks

In the multiplayer section is a complete list of unlocks, including those earned by prestiging (15 in total, remember?)! WARNING; Some might finding out Prestige Awards spoilers!

Toggle Spoiler (click) ↓
Player Rank Unlocks
4 Create a Class
5 Contracts
6 Clan Tag
8 Game Mode Challenges
10 Killstreaks, Killstreak Challenges, Playercard Emblems
13 Combat Record
15 Medal Challenges
16 Gun Emblems
19 Gun Tag
20 Elite Challenges
22 Camo
25 Custom Reticules
28 Custom Lenses
30 Final Challenges
31 Facepaint
50 Prestige Mode
Prestige 1 Prestige Leaderboard, Custom Class 6
Prestige 3 Custom Class 7
Prestige 5 Custom Class 8
Prestige 7 Custom Class 9
Prestige 9 Custom Class 10
Prestige 11 Face Tattoos
Prestige 13 Clan Tag Colors
Prestige 14 Golden Camo
Prestige 15 Prestige Playlists
Pro Perks

The guide also confirms the list of Pro-perks we've listed since last week: Multiplayer » Perks ». A lot of you guys probably already found the list through our changelog », but we've listed them here for those that have not found them before.

Toggle perks ↓
The list does not (really) contain spoilers (probably very useful and needed information for all multiplayer gamers), but we've wrapped them because it's quite a big block with information! Click "toggle perks ↓" to reveal the full perks list.

Perk Slot 1

Lightweight

Move faster.
PRO: +No fall damage.
Scavenger

Pick up ammo from fallen enemies. Replenish lethal grenades.
PRO: +Start with extra mags. Replenish tactical grenades.
Ghost

Undetectable by the Spy Plane and the Blackbird.
PRO: +Undetectable by aircraft, dogs, IR, and sentries. No red crosshair or name when targeted.
Flak Jacket

Reduces explosive damage.
PRO: +Immune to fire damage and allows you to safely toss back frag grenades.
Hardline

Killstreaks require 1 less kill.
PRO: +Change the contents of a Care Package.
Perk Slot 2

Hardened

Bullets penetrate better.
PRO: +Increased damage to aircraft and turrets, reduced flinch and recoil when shot.

Scout

Hold breath longer.
PRO: +Faster weapon switching.

Steady Aim

Increased hip-fire accuracy.
PRO: +Quicker aiming after sprinting and quicker recovery from knife lunge.

Sleight of Hand

Faster reloads.
PRO: +Faster aiming down sights with non-scoped weapons.

Warlord

Equip two attachments to your primary weapon.
PRO: +Start with 1 extra lethal and tactical grenade (except smoke).

Perk Slot 3

Marathon

Longer sprint.
PRO: +Unlimited sprint.

Ninja

Silent movement.
PRO: +Completely silent, and louder enemies.

Second Chance

Pull out your pistol before dying.
PRO: +Survive longer and any teammate can revive you.

Hacker

Ability to detect enemy equipment and explosives.
PRO: +Ability to sabotage enemy equipment, turrets, and crates. Invisible to Motion Sensors.

Tactical Mask

Reduces the effects of flash and concussion grenades.
PRO: +Reduces the effects of flash and concussion grenades. Reveals locations of flashed or stunned enemies.
Back to top Go down
beanreaper
Getting Started
Getting Started
beanreaper

PostSubject: Re: Black ops mixed news   Black ops mixed news - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:48 pm

what will you use first??
Back to top Go down
Epic_VipaM498
Almost Spammer
Almost Spammer
Epic_VipaM498

PostSubject: Re: Black ops mixed news   Black ops mixed news - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:24 am

ye i did got a problem with it
Back to top Go down
beanreaper
Getting Started
Getting Started
beanreaper

PostSubject: Re: Black ops mixed news   Black ops mixed news - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:29 am

1. Double Rainbow, All The Way!

Let’s get the obvious one out of the way — if you haven’t seen the original YouTube video (or the brilliant Autotune remix) of the guy who gets emotional after seeing one (well, two) of nature’s little miracles…well, this is a tribute to that. So intense!

2. And Now A Car From Our Sponsors

And let’s get the promotional one out of the way: The Jeep’s markings (SOG logo near driver’s door, star on rear panel) are the same ones you’ll find on the 2011 Jeep Wrangler Call of Duty: Black Ops Edition in real life.

3. Intersection of Oblivion

According to the street signs, the battle tales place at Latchkey and Trinity. Trinity was the name of the very first atomic bomb test, while Operation Latchkey was a series of nuclear tests in the late 60s. It’s a little funnier if you consider that you’re not even playing at an intersection of two roads — it’s a firefight on a dead-end street.

4. Permanent Residents

And who lives in Nuketown? Check the mailboxes — it’s your old pals Mason (in the teal house) and Woods (in the yellow house). If I were you, I’d knock first.

5. A Sparkling Census of Humor

The population counter on the Welcome to Nuketown sign changes based on how many people are currently on the map — check the top of this article and you’ll see the small screen at the top shows 12, while this one shows 09. What’s more, the sign sparkles, as do a few other objects in this level (check the plates of fruit on the kitchen table in Woods’ house.)

6. Time to Go

Nuketown’s clock tower is a little unusual — it’s a doomsday clock, and it accurately counts down how much time is left in the match. Of course, when it hits zero, Nuketown earns its name.

7. RC-XD on the DL

There’s a bit of broken fence in each back yard — one hole next to Mason’s fallout shelter and the other near Woods’ shed. The openings are just large enough for an RC-XD to fit through — try it. You can take your remote-controlled car for a little offroad joyride, complete with ramp jump — a part of the map where humans cannot tread. Great for sneak attacks or just yelling “WHEEEE!” (Also, keep your eyes peeled: Nuketown is not the only map that features RC-XD shortcuts.)

8. Moving Mannequins

This one’s just creepy. The mannequins that populate Nuketown change every time the level begins. For instance, over at the swingset behind Woods’ house, sometimes you’ve got a male standing behind a female seated on the swing; sometimes you get just one or the other. It’s the same everywhere else in the level; the genders and placement of the mannequins vary every time you play.

9. The Mannequin “Surprise”: A Suburban Legend?

I heard about this one four days before the game came out — and I still can’t determine if it’s true or not. Apparently Treyarch’s David Vonderhaar stated in an interview that if you shot all the heads off the mannequins, you would witness a “surprise.” Some people say you have to shoot them off in 60 seconds; some say 30. Some people said the secret was that the nuke immediately went off; others have said the mannequins spontaneously generate firearms or turn into zombies, which then attack. All I know is that I took my time when I shot all of them off in Combat Training (even the ones hiding in the school bus) and nothing happened. I asked Erik and he wasn’t aware of there being anything special about the mannequin heads, but then again, maybe Treyarch truly slipped this easter egg in under the radar. If Von says it’s true, I guess I have to believe it despite my initial skepticism — he certainly knows more than I do — but until someone produces evidence of this “surprise,” I am clueless as to what that surprise would actually be.

Back to top Go down
Epic_VipaM498
Almost Spammer
Almost Spammer
Epic_VipaM498

PostSubject: Re: Black ops mixed news   Black ops mixed news - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:48 am

thanx 4 the jokes bean
Back to top Go down
Epic_VipaM498
Almost Spammer
Almost Spammer
Epic_VipaM498

PostSubject: Re: Black ops mixed news   Black ops mixed news - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:21 am

sorry bean i got it now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black ops mixed news   Black ops mixed news - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black ops mixed news
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2