Makers Of Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOD

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» стрижка машинкой советы
Hall Of Fame EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:59 am by Guest

» apartamenty hel
Hall Of Fame EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:22 pm by Guest

» программы навигации
Hall Of Fame EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:14 pm by Guest

» benefits of fish oils
Hall Of Fame EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:39 pm by Guest

» ustka kwatery nad morzem
Hall Of Fame EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:34 pm by Guest

» debki noclegi cennik
Hall Of Fame EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:36 pm by Guest

» Hi Every body
Hall Of Fame EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:45 pm by Guest

» kretowiny domki na sprzedaz
Hall Of Fame EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:31 pm by Guest

» pokoje mielno ceny
Hall Of Fame EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:24 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hall Of Fame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Me_So_Legend
NeEd MoRe PoStS
NeEd MoRe PoStS
Me_So_Legend

Hall Of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Hall Of Fame   Hall Of Fame EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:26 am

CJ5605: The leader and backbone of MoD*. He keeps us together in our times of need. Even though he did merge us he had the common sense to get us back together. He has been a great leader organising things for all of us and helping us all improve. He is great with his AK or an ACR and we look forward to seeing what he will bring in Black Ops.

Me_So_Legend: Meso The man who can Clutch! Meso Has come a long way since he first trialed at MoD* He Used to be a "Fringe" player but has Really worked hard to perform good in clan wars an assure a spot in the top team. He is a great guy as well who loves to express his singing ability in the lobbys which annoys me.... At times ...

Styu76: What can I say about Styu. He has great aim and he has a good trigger finger. You don't want to mess with Styu or you will knocked back out the door by a raging scream. Great team player and a great person to be around. I reckon.

R4MM3RNZ: Our favourite little Maori. He is a great contributer to the clan. We don't really stop to think about how much he puts in. He stays up most nights till 11 or even 12 just to help us out. He is also great in a clutch situation. He keeps his cool and can usually pull it off.

Beanreaper: Little Bean. Our little boy who has come such a long way. When he first came to the clan he passed the trial easily. He was then elected as captain of MoDT for the X-Mod Tourny. He did a great job organising. But then he became clan SuB* but even then he stayed in the games. He was loyal and now he is a permanent member of the team.

Epic_VipaM94: The youngest member of our clan but no doubt one of the most mature. He never complains if he needs to sub. He has really come a long way since he came to MoD*. He has really worked hard and he is now a top gun an asset to any team.

Smitty: Smitty has been with the clan for a long while. He was not prominent in the early days but in the last few months he has really come forward and become one of our most respected members. He is very good a W@W and he can hold his own in any game type.

ABZ-23Q: A very good player. He is one of the smartest players I have ever met. He has become more prominent lately than he used to be but he really is a great clan member. He is good in a clan war but doesn't have his mic on enough. This is the only criticism I have. He is a great guy.

Rustypete: Rusty is one of the best players we have. He can really hold his own in a clan war. We know that he can take on half a team of royals by himself and win. We missed him when his playstation broke but he was still there on the website helping out. He is overall a great clan member.

Trial members try hard and you to could get into here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.penisland.com

Hall Of Fame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Makers Of Destruction :: Clan :: Hall Of Fame-
Jump to: